What We Do
Here at Logan Consulting Services
We Help Leaders, Organizations, Teams, and Individuals by:
Developing Universal Leadership Skills:
- Design, implement, and assess diversity audits and international cultural audits.
- Develop succession planning for emerging C-Suite global leaders.
- Develop intercultural competence of identified, future C-Suite leaders by helping them pinpoint and analyze diversity mixtures, their associated tensions, and inappropriate/appropriate responses.
- Grow a specific set of leadership behaviors by cultivating self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and intercultural competence.
Leveraging Diverse Talent in the Workplace:
- Foster an understanding of diverse groups of people; how these individuals and groups bring value to a diverse workplace; how to meet the demands of the labor market, adhere to diversity policy, and drive diversity management.
- Enhance professional development and team-building activities that harness the potential, capacity, and creative problem solving of each individual.
- Manage the shift that is required for diversity, inclusion, and cultural tolerance at the level of the individual, the team, organization, and external relations.
- Identify the hidden identity of the individual, the team, and organizations.
Creating Competitive Advantage:
- Design and develop strategies and target resources to recruit, retain, and cultivate diverse pools of top talent.
- Create powerful returns of improved customer service through better understanding and relating to diverse groups of people.
- Reduce risk of discrimination lawsuits by creating a more inclusive, equitable, and nondiscriminatory culture.
- Cost reductions due to employee retention and facilitating a lower rate of employee turnover, absenteeism, disconnection, and dissatisfaction.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dr. Logan and his company to other businesses and institutions who are looking for ways to assess and address the challenges and opportunities of diversity. As a leader of effective diversity management, Dr. Logan shows how diversity can add value to any corporate enterprise.”
Dr. Hireshemo B. Clark, School Psychology Coordinator (Networks 7-13),
Chicago Public Schools